Each and every day is an opportunity for self-improvement.
Doing a personal inventory of our healthy lifestyle can be vital. Each year, or even more often, everyone should put together a list of what has worked and what hasn’t in their quest for optimal fitness and health.
Here are ten reasons why you need to do a personal healthy lifestyle inventory regularly:
- You will know what worked for you – You will be able to look at your list and see where your best successes were.
- You’ll know what didn’t work for you – Knowing what isn’t great is as important as knowing what is.
- You can figure out what you really enjoyed – You will be able to see exactly which activities you really enjoyed. (The more you like, the more you will do it.)
- You’ll know what you loathed – Knowing what you really disliked doing will save you from doing it again.
- You can figure out what was unsafe – You can figure out what you did that was uncomfortable or caused pain. Remembering what hurt you can prevent injuries in the future.
- You can match up things that you like – You might like smoothies and spin classes. Those are the things that you can focus on in the future.
- You can plan more fun in your fitness – A list of your favorite things can help turn fitness into fun.
- You can set goals based on what works – Great goals are key to success. By using what works and what we like, we can get to our goals much faster.
- Your goals may include travel and you can start planning – If you decide that long hikes on New Zealand’s mountains are in order, you can start planning your trip now.
- You can plan ahead to succeed – Setting achievable goals that involve pleasant activities can virtually guarantee our success.
Use Michele the Trainer’s Healthy Lifestyle Personal Inventory to move forward for your future. The tables contain your information that is unique to you! Use the Smart Goals and Dreams tables to know where you want to work towards in 2016.
Fill out your Michele the Trainer’s Personal Healthy Lifestyle Inventory today and get your goals set.
Michele the Trainer is your Wellness Expert, Motivational and Wellness Speaker, Published Author, Concierge Celebrity Personal Trainer, voted Best Fitness Trainer Los Angeles Daily News 2013/2014. Michele’s success losing 165 pounds holistically and keeping it off since 1998 is very inspirational. Click here for fun free stuff and information from Michele the Trainer
Here is Michele’s Amazon.com author page where you can find her book, Sexy Salads: